Chefs’ Toys processes most orders in 1-2 business days. Orders placed before 12:00 noon Pacific Standard Time, are generally processed the same day. Note: for expedited shipping of parcel orders, please contact Chefs’ Toys Customer Support before 12:00 noon Pacific time for best results. For transit times, see UPS Transit and Freight Carrier Transit maps below.
Click here to see important information to consider prior to placing your equipment order.
Chefs’ Toys ships from our So Cal Distribution Center located in Fountain Valley, California. On occasion, we may ship products direct from manufacturers located across the United States.
Ship to Destinations
Currently, Chefs’ Toys ships to all 50 United States only. We do not ship to other countries nor other US Territories (US Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Guam for example) at this time. However, we will gladly ship to your designated freight forwarding company located in the United States. While our checkout process does not support PO Boxes or APO/FPO’s, please contact us to make special arrangements.
Shipping to Residences
Chefs’ Toys may place orders on hold if certain commercial equipment is to be shipped to a residential address. Equipment such as commercial ranges or commercial refrigerators must comply with commercial rules and codes, for example. They may be deemed unacceptable for home use due to safety, performance and other factors and may void warranties. Because of this, Chefs’ Toys reserves the right to cancel orders shipping to residential addresses. Please contact us about any residential equipment concerns.
Southern California Shipping
With our own fleet of trucks and professional delivery and installation staff, Chefs’ Toys offers Premium White Glove delivery service in So Cal. Learn more here. As needed, Chefs’ Toys may use common carriers (UPS or USPS).
For smaller items, Chefs’ Toys ships via UPS or USPS (United States Postal Service.)
Please Note: Common carrier orders $500 and over will be shipped “Signature Required” at no additional charge (orders less than $500 are sent without signature required unless requested at checkout).
Larger items or larger orders will require Freight Carrier shipping. Freight Carrier Shipping means a large truck, usually an 18 Wheeler will show up at your ship to location. If you require expedited freight shipping, please contact our Customer Support team before placing your order. You are responsible for removing your items from the truck once it arrives.
Chefs’ Toys freight shipments include Lift Gate service options. A Lift Gate is a mechanism on the back of a delivery truck that mechanically raises up and down and is used for loading and unloading of goods. This is particularly helpful when receiving heavy items. (You may deselect this option at checkout if not needed.)
Additional charges may be incurred if support is needed longer than 30 minutes; appointments needed after normal working hours, if removing doors or re-arranging is required; moving equipment to make room for new products; steps and other obstacles. Please review your shipping requirements with your Chefs’ Toys representative before the order is shipped to make your delivery go as smoothly as possible. You will be contacted after placing your order to review your needs.
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR FREIGHT SHIPMENTS
- Verify the quantity of packages. Make sure that the number of packages match up to your Chefs’ Toys packing slip
- Inspect your shipment carefully before the driver leaves: It is very important that you unpack your delivered items. Damage could be visible or concealed so check carefully. Drivers are required to wait for customers to inspect their shipments. Check your order while the delivery driver is still present: Do NOT let the driver rush you to sign forms. It is critical that you inspect your items before the driver leaves. Check all the items as they are being delivered.
- If you discover damages:
- Make notes of any missing items or damages: You must notify the driver of any missing items or damages and notate any damage or missing items on the Bill of Lading before the driver leaves.
- Refuse the delivery of any damaged items.
- Take pictures of the damages
- Do not discard packaging for damaged items
- Contact Chefs’ Toys within 1 business day
- Once the driver leaves, you assume full responsibility for reporting damages to the carrier. Chefs’ Toys will not be held liable for any damages once you accept your delivery.