Oakland Grand Opening
February 21 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Chefs’ Toys has officially come to NorCal! Join us in celebrating the Grand Opening of our Oakland location on Friday, February 21st!
955 Kennedy St., Oakland, CA 94606
- FREE gift with purchase over $150.
- Killer deals on select Cambro, Libbey, Vollrath, Pitco & San Jamar.
- 25% off Ice-O-Matic floor pricing (special orders included; see sales associate for details). One day only!*
- Equipment demos and free food from Rational, Robot Coupe, Waring, Pitco, Imperial, Vollrath, Stoelting, Cambro, Hatco and more.
Disclaimer: Promotion valid on 2/21/20 at Oakland location. Must be present to purchase. No phone orders. Promotion applicable to both in-stock and special order models. Offer cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion and is not valid on an open order or previous purchase. Chefs’ Toys reserves the right to modify or cancel an offer at any time, some restrictions may apply. Contact our Oakland location for more details – chefstoys.com/oakland.
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
Event from 10am-3pm with Ribbon Cutting ceremony at 12pm
FEATURED GUEST CHEFS
In partnership with Chef’s Roll
- Chef / Owner of the Brown Sugar Kitchen restaurants
- Author of Brown Sugar Kitchen and New Soul Cooking cookbooks
- Competed on the 15th season of Top Chef on Bravo
- Was the host / soul food export on Food Network’s Melting Pot
- Was honored by the city of Oakland when June 5, 2012 was declared “Tanya Holland Day”
- “Appliance Whisperer”
- Chef / Owner of Kitchens to Life
- Nationally recognized cooking appliance expert
- Electric kitchen expert & speaker
- Event producer & host
- Chef / Owner of Horn Barbecue & Kowbird
- Soul. Passion. Tradition.
- The Horn way features meat-smoking techniques of Central Texas infused with deep foodways of the Black South
- San Francisco Chronicle’s 2019 Rising Star Chef
- The Wine Gal & Countess of Cocktails
- Radio & television personality
- Wine, Spirits, Lifestyle Journalist, Consultant, Educator
- Auction Director for WineSong
- #ZigStyle #ZiggyTheWineGal #ZigTown